Attorney Randy M. Shuman has dedicated his practice wholly to Massachusetts personal injury law. He has been practicing law in Massachusetts since 1983. Attorney Shuman graduated from Suffolk University Law School and was admitted to practice law before the Commonwealth of Massachusetts; United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts; and United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit.
Attorney Shuman is a current Member of the Massachusetts Bar Association and the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys. He is also a Member of the Board of Directors for Chelsea Revere Winthrop Elder Services.
Attorney Shuman is a proven trial attorney and has successfully tried or negotiated many personal injury cases in Massachusetts.
Law Practice Philosophy
- Every client and case is the most important client and case in the office.
- Actively involved in each aspect of every case from start to finish.
- Each and every client is treated with compassion, courtesy, and respect.
- Attempt to obtain a fair settlement, but always prepare as though we go to trial.
- 100% dedicated to Massachusetts Personal Injury Law
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit
- Suffolk University Law School, JD, 1983
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys